Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yum Cha

Today i went with my family to this Chinese Restaurant; to celebrate my half-nephew's (even though he's older than me and from another family line - it's complicated) bday.

we ate yumcha which is awesome cos not only can you pick what you want to eat as you go you can control the portions.

ok what i ate was:

dumplings
BBQ pork
chicken
duck
scallop stuffed mushroom
Chicken Feet <--- i love this
egg tarts
Chinese brocolli
i dunno what else...
and lots of Rice

and i was really full afterwards so when we went home i had a nap.

woke up and we were at a mall - parking lot btw.

my sister was missing so i assumed she was left at home.

we just walked around cos mum had to get something from "Best and Less"
I looked at the puppies in the pet store.. they're so freakin cute!

anyway - i looked for "Games World" (board games store) cos i was thinking of buying Killer Bunnies and seeing what all this hype is for.

found out that the shop wasnt even there anymore and the mall doesnt know when they'll come back...

damn

so it was nearing 4pm and had to get to church by then.

i arrive at church at 4:20pm
Set up the cameras
and by 5:30pm we were ready to roll.

The service went well - i was on the roaming camera on stage and it was pretty good, the video feed came out alright considering the really crappy connection.

afterwards we had supper. the church brought out finger food; party pies, sausage rolls and samosas and spring rolls... oh and Cake.

Went home with aunts and i'm gonna sleep here cos they'll need to be at church early just like i need to be (cos i'm doing cameras again tomorrow on sunday).

that was pretty much my day...

just remembered i gotta tell my sister to get my guitar ready for tomorrow - band practice after church you see.

take care; see ya.

btw; i got a week of this coming week so yeah... free time.

i miss you guys.

3 comments:

omarachli said...

chicken feet?? oh well, I eat fish cheeks so I won't judge you hhaha

liagiba. said...

YUM CHA reminds me of a Chinese restaurant known as Yang Chow. HAH I guess it's the name, but that restaurant's well-known and has good food. Problem is, the parking space is awfully small and kind of expensive.

Glad you had a good feast. I'VE ATE CHICKEN FEET...in the Philippines. I used to be addicted to those when I was younger.

hahamysocks said...

omfg ralphie.
you are making me soooo hungry right now.
that sounds so good! i love chinese food!