Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Crashing

no not like that.

yknow how when you're on a GREAT sugarhigh and you're all hyper and what not... and then later you just feel like CRAP?

well that's me right now.

ok i woke up at around 11am today - and that when i started to feel it; i felt really light and i was freezing.

on a side note dad got me a 320Gb external passport drive... how nerdy of me.
it was awesome but i was going to tell him that i wanted a Tablet - but this is just as great.

i took a shower and got ready - as everyone was going out i took a tablet of paracetamol just to ease it over.

we go out and we eat at this great korean restaurant; their food was so good and the owner and the employees were christian so doubly awesome.

outside i started to feel the cold alot worse than usual.

we went inside the nearby Centro shopping mall and i got this really bad caramel ice cream, or a gelato - what ever it was crap.

we eventually went home and as soon as i got home i just set up my bed and laid on it.

naturally i went and did my internet rounds and talked to steven - awesome guy.

i went to sleep.

i keep waking up incredibly cold and i even had my heater on.... so i tucked all my hands inside my clothes. i got about 4 layers on and i also hve a scarf so picture that for a second....

i was still cold.

later i wake up and my sister comes in - she see's i'm alot more stoned than i usually am and fells my forhead.

"Mum! Kuya (big brother) is sick!"

so BAM tactical measure were put in place. i was put into quarantine with a bottle of water and a cup of honey lemon tea.

i'm writing this blog now and i kinda dont want to rest - even though i have to.
damn i'm gonna miss classes tomorrow - i gotta text my friend nick.

anyway that's pretty much that's happened so far; hope you guys are all well.


take care; Peace.

4 comments:

Garbo said...

Feel better soon!

omarachli said...

awww I hope you'll feel better soon! and right after your birthday how lame.
Have a good day sir

liagiba. said...

feel better ralphie! =]

Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

thanks guys!