Monday, August 11, 2008

my Blog cherry has just been popped (for lack of a better word)

So yeah; first blog... i've done stuff like this before and it's proved sucky - cos my life is as eventless as a snail race.

But this might be the place where i write my thoughts that COULD have been a video-blog but i probably didnt have enough material to work on. so yeah: Check this space.

but yeah today was as boring as normal; 3d was craphouse, i had such a hard time trying to freakin make this car.

interactive multimedia was insignificant as usual; cos my teacher doesnt even teach us the ActionScripting properly... it was a complete bludge and all i did was kinda "start" on my game project.

so yeah i got home all tired and what not; i tried taking a nap but my sibs were watching tv way too loud. i eventually slept... i woke up at 9pm.

so yeah i started talking to Jason, Soph, Daniel and Garbo (who signed in much later) and found out that jason's got a blog; so i guess i might as well make one... another creative outlet or whatever... if youtube wasnt enough.

anyway i'm kinda done rambling about what i did today. i might as well go to sleep soon.

Peace

6 comments:

Jason said...

bahahah nicee.. another blogger. :D

meidayy said...

WHOOO More blog buddies!! :)

Garbo said...

Hi Hi =]

liagiba. said...

I just noticed that each time you're on skype, you status says something about naps. LOL I miss those times where I took naps on a daily basis.

YAY more to read(:

Murdoc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Murdoc said...

yaaay more blogs to read :D