Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting better

trying to sleep sucks when you're sick.

tossing, turning, sweating... its a crappy feeling.

you get too hot under the sheets but once you get out your freezing cold.

everything tastes bad - you dont have an appetite.

so today all i did was stay in my room and try and rest.
my day consisted of scheduled medication intake; watching youtube, anime, this new tv series that some one told me about "my boss my hero", and chatting on skype... well not so much to other ppl; just garbo.

she prob. the only one who can put up with me talking to her one minute and me suddenly falling asleep the next.

anyway, i had to skip classes today cos i know i wouldnt last outside.

i'm feeling slightly better - just sucks that i'm even more lazy when im sick than when im actually well.

i guess thats all ive got to report for now. its not like anything exciting is gonna happen anytime soon.

take care, peace

6 comments:

Jason said...

Awww Ralphie, Get BETTER now!! gawsh. too much partying and excitement from your bday. haha

Garbo said...

LOL Jason - I agree.

Aw I'll put up with anything.

Anything BUT something beginning with 'U' and something beginning with 'G'

You figure it out yourself ;)

Just kidding.

I wanted you to rest anyway =]

liagiba. said...

Does the cake have something to do with it or the lack of rest you got from partying like a wild animal? ;D

Get better ralphie! Get plenty of rest and take it easy!

omarachli said...

I know what you mean man, feeling sick: you don't want to eat and you feel sooo lazy!
get well soon ralph

peace

.josie. said...

hey you, i don't know if you've ever reached out to sweden before but you can check that box now because i saw your video about filipino parents wanting their kids speaking tagalog and i laughed so much since it's so true :D

stay froud

Sophie said...

hope you're alright man, im all good now :) and with our twin abilities you should be all good in a few days haha