Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Genuinely Surprised

(aug 19 6:30am)

so i wake up to my alarm

*Wishes... Dream a dream...*

i press snooze
it goes off again
and i press snooze

mum comes by and greets me "happy birthday" and wakes me up.

i get up get dressed and go to the train station.

i let the 1st train go past cos it was full - only to find out that the next train wasnt gonna be there... so the next train was even more full.

i thought "ugh what a lousy day..."

HOW WRONG I WAS.

the day went on as usual but everything turned into the unexpected during Concept Development Class.

i went about with my break - not noticing most of my class mates were gone...
i went back in class and started working again - a few mins later i heard them singing...

i turned around and there was this cake with a billion candles (i'm saying a billion cos i didnt count them - i assume 19).

i was honestly touched.

i blew out the candles and cut the cake for everyone

we finished off the day and i went home

got home at about 8:30 cos i missed the train and the bus that arrived as soon as the train that i missed came to the station... damn.

anywhoo - i went and got myself some snacks - tasty toobs (from Melbourne Central Coles - damn that place was packed), some Sarsi (yay for sarsaparilla!) and some Curry sauce (for curry rice!).

i waited for ages until the bus eventually came.

i got home - still buzzing from the surprise cake and the sarsi :P
i wanted to check my stuff and do my rounds as quickly as possible - cos y'know i'm a busy man....

no not really.

so i waited till my sis finished what she was doin and i logged on to youtube (first one)

i watched every body's video and commented on them; i then went about my way and started to make the curry rice.

i refreshed and one video stood out out of all the other videos:

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Ralphie!"

My jaw dropped. i scrambled to click on this video and started to watch; only to stop myself - RECORD YOUR REACTION.

so i did.



i seriously FREAKING love you guys.
i cant believe Garbo and all of you went out of your way to do this.
wow.

after that; Garbo logged on and i went nuts at her, then while i was talking to her my family walk in my room singing and holding up this AWESOME cake - it looked too good to eat!

i blew out the candles; gave them all a hug and kept talking to garbo XP

aint i a stinker?

i got a slice of that sweet sweet cake - it's SO GOOD!



OM NOM NOM NOM

so yeah - i have had the best day ever.
ya'll have made my day

i'd share this cake with you, but you're gonna have to come here!

Peace

5 comments:

Garbo said...

I LOVE YOU!

IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!

I'd do anything for ya =]

omarachli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (I'll wish it to you on every website possible). oh sure keep a slice for me, I'll go buy a plane ticket RIGHT NOW!!
hahhhaah your reaction was hilarious

liagiba. said...

Mad props to Garbo for setting it up! We hart you!

Sophie said...

your reaction made me lol hahahaha :P

Anonymous said...

Lol I LOVED watching your reaction video. Great idea of catching yourself in time to record it! :DD