Sunday, August 17, 2008

Drivin Slow on Sunday Morning

driving slow? not if you're rushing to get to church.

that what i was doing this morning. if you read my last blog; i got home at around 11pm... not good if you're expected to wake up at about 8am in the morning.

i got out of the house - i forgot my wallet... i couldnt find it.

Crap

anyway; to summarise the day;

- was falling asleep during the sermon
- paid for my Youth Alive Tickets (Huge Christian Concert thing) $20
- went upstairs and ate some food at my parent's Bible Study
- broke in (well not broke in - i knew the security code) the Production Team's office and used the internet.
- went back to the Bible study and slept.

woke up and we went home.

parents dropped us off at home and they went to their friends house or something.
i started on my video assignment... man it's pretty damn hard. i'll work on it in class.

Btw i broke in my new AF1s today... man i love these shoes.

anyway i'm watching some olympics now - so far Korea OWNED America in Welterweight Boxing and China's leading in Volleyball against Japan.

Damn... japan's getting beaten...

anyway i have to go now, uneventful day today - peace out.

3 comments:

Garbo said...

Don't you just feel so LOST when you forget your wallet or mobile phone at home??

Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

i feel like if i die i wont be able to get identified...

liagiba. said...

USA FTW! AHAH! How many points did China get?

One time I couldn't find neither my wallet or key, and I was holding one of them while the other was on my bed the whole time. Talk about being a doofus. So I know how it's like to forget things at home. -_-

"Broke in" -- So did you get caught? haha