Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oh Man

saturday afternoon... 11:00am ish

ok so no blog yesterday; why?
let me tell you in this conveniently posted 2 for 1 blog.

so on Friday i woke up late as usual (Day off) and i went and did my Internet Rounds; Facebook: Heroes Abilities, Friends for sale and messages.
Myspace
Youtube: Videos and Messages

after all that i went and proceded to watch a live action version of "Asterix at the Olympic Games... love that comic series - they made it into a movie! awesome.

i was half way through the movie when i heard a loud banging on the window beside me; i parted the blinds to see Terry - Mad; i let them, by them i mean Terry and Peter, inside and we proceeded to talk and play games of Guitar Hero 3... man i want "RockBand" to get released already...

anyhoo; we decided to go out and while they were playing guitar hero i went and took a shower. i was seriously paranoid that they were gonna open the door (cos my bathroom has no lock... i know wth) and open the curtains and take a nudie pic of me. thank god they didnt.

anyway; i got dressed up and we headed to the car.

driving to Springvale we had Backstreet Boys blasting from our car... it was surreal - i have the video to prove it. i'll link it later.

we got to where we were gonna go and apparently Peter was going to return a walled to this girl who "forgot" her wallet in Terry's car - supicious? yes.

while we were waiting for peter to give the wallet to the girl, terry and i had fun from afar. we opened the windows, turned up the stereo nice and loud, and started to play Backstreet Boys ballads. y'know the one that goes:

"Show me the meaning, of being lonely"

yeah that one and while that was playing quite noticably loud (we were parked infront of the school but a fair distance away from pete), we put our heads out of the car and yelled

"Hey Pete! You forgot your Backstreet Boys CD!"

The resulting statement made Pete flip us off.
LOL

anyway; afterwards we took pete home and we drove bacl to Terry's house where we played kick to kick (kick around a football - not a soccer ball - aussie football) while we waited for terry's sister to arrive.

we went and did some weights; i stupidly tried to change the weights from the bench press barbell and completely forgot about the other side of the bar. as soon as i took the larger weight off - the bar flipped and the end of it hit me in the eyebrow.

OWIE!

so yeah i got a cut on my eyebrow... but not too big - didnt get all swollen, thank goodness.

so anyway - Terry's sister got home and we drove DFO (Direct Factory Outlets - a huge warehouse building with stores that seem to be always on "sale"; which means good bargains!), i got myself 2 blank shirts for $5 each, i make my own shirts y'see.

we got back to terry's house and Chris met us there. we talked for a bit and then we drove to Nico's to pick him up.

we then made our way to Chris' house where we played foosball or table soccer, nithun came in at around 12:30am and we went nuts for a couple of hours. i was slumped in a stupor. Nico was off his face; like he couldn't even walk properly.

we drove back to Nico's and He and i snuck to the back of the house, which was completely useless cos Nico's mum saw us come in anyway. it was 6am

Damn; Busted.

good thing she didnt see Nico :P

we then slept until 10am the next day.
Nico and i saw all the footage and the pictures and had a good laughs.
Mum and Dad picked me up and i went home quite awake.I got home and i changed my smelly clothes and did my Internet Rounds; talked to Garbo and caught up on the events that preceeded our chat.

My family then Came around for lunch (Aunt and Uncle; 2 cousins, cousin's son; and my other 2 aunts), i introduced my cousins to Garbo; they had a good chat - which was nice.

i let her go to sleep and I went with my cousins to the mall and we went out and ate and stuff, i played and sucked ass in DDR.

i'm not as good as i used to be...

My cousin remembered my birthday

btw its on this coming tues... i accept cash aswell. i'll give you guys my address only IF you're sending me something.

just joking.

anyway; my cousin remembered my bday and asked me what i wanted.

i told him "Shoes".

ok; where can we find those shoes?

I pointed behind him

We then went to the shoe shop and now I HAVE AIR FORCE ONES!!!!! YAAAAYYY!!!!

Here's the ones i got :)



we got back and i talked to some of the YouStreamSkypers... we seriously need a group name guys...

Jason made a game that involved changing your profile page in Skype; changing your name and trying to get as many Private messages as possible.

I Named myself Hyori Lee... yeah that's right.
I changed my info to fit the character.
Slipped into my persona and began to wait...

at first i wasnt getting anything; then bam; some sri lankan guy was talking to me.
then some indian guy
then an egyptian
all 3 asked me if i was married... WTH? that doesnt sound desperate...

The egyptian guy was asking me (Hyori) if i was a virgin! i dont know that!

then some Korean guy talks to me and i was like CRAP! he probably knows her!
and he did.

he wanted me to go on audio... should i? NO
i accepted his call and first cancelled my video broadcast (mine goes automatically) and then muted the call.

Man that was weird.

i left the game as soon as i got 5 pervs - i couldn't take it anymore... and i blocked them all.

DAMN that was creepy.

i said my farewells and logged out. i went to look for food; but as soon as i was about to get a plate my dad goes - "hey we're going."

what? where?

to your auntie Yen's house (auntie is also used as a title for female family friends)

are we gonna eat there?

yeah; why do you wanna stay back?

Hmm... i dunno. is that kid gonna be there?

who carlos?

yeah, him.

No; it's at your Tita (tita = auntie) yen's house - he wont be there.

ok i'll just pack my laptop...

i went with my parents hoping for a meal and a nice night.
i got there and my sister lovingly informs me:

He's here...

Carlos?

yeah

damn!

i walked my way to the kitchen and the all too annoying voice of carlos smashes my eardrums like a loud bird's shrill.

KOKO! (koko is Cantonese for Big Bro. My brother calls me that and carlos adated to calling me that too)

ugh... i thought
Hey! i said

"....."

i didnt pay enough attention to what he was saying at the time to remember what he actually said.

finally the food was ready - it was Pho! for those of you that dont know; and i pity you for not knowing; it's Vietnamese Beef and Rice noodle soup.

it was good; i then got my laptop outta my bag and started to finish this blog. (started to finish... oxymoron?)

got some ice-cream and here we are... the end of the blog so far.
there's no internet where i anm right now so i'll finish this as soon as i get home.

Watching Boxing Btw - Ireland's kicking Algeria's Arse.

--------------

Man the Aussies are getting owned.

so i'm at home right now (12:10am sunday) and i'm just about to go to sleep.
i just got home after being at Aunt Yen's house. Parents even made cake... took their sweet time - then they blame us for being late when wenever we go to church the following day; maybe if you've given us time to sleep we'd be early...

so i'm just gonna post this, do my internet rounds and be off.


Peace out, Girl Scout!

6 comments:

Garbo said...

So THAT's how you got the cut on your eyebrow!

And big brother in canto is more like 'Gor Gor'

Your cousins were funny!
They made fun of me a lot though but I can take it hahahaa.

liagiba. said...

HAHA you suck at DDR now!? I do not agree. Haven't played DDR since June, and it was in front of a crowd for this contest at Six Flags.

So I'm assuming this Carlos person is a nuisance, no? I have people who remind me of him. AHAH

Congrats for the Dunks and happy EARLY birthday(:

liagiba. said...

...I meant to say SHOES. lol

Sophie said...

LOL at your eyebrow...i mean, i hope its okay and all but i actually laughed when i tried to imagine that happening

DUDE, WE'RE SHOE TWINS

Sophie said...

oh and at the skype thing - it sucks to be a girl on the net...too many pervs out there haha

Jason said...

ahha dudeee.. nice shoes.

STOP BUYING MY PETS YOU DOUCHE.