Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My very lousy day

so yeah; like jason, i'm writing this thing as i go... it's 7:26am i should've been out of the house already but i'm here blogging and eating.

planned to eat toast today - quick and easy - but as i went to go get some bread; there was none to be found, "Rats" i exclaimed and i then proceeded to get a plate and get the leftover rice from 3 days ago... it was really crappy rice.

on a side note; if you're asian and you cannot make rice properly... you fail at life.

(its 10:40pm continuing the story)
so anyway as i was finished heating up the rice and curry beef for my breakfast (did i mention i had curry for breakfast?) i went to take the plate to my room; as i exited out of the kitchen, in the corner of my eye i saw the bread, on the table.

Freakin hell.

so anyway i got ready for school and hopped in dad's car; got a lecture on how i should think of other people's time rather than my own. he's full of wisdom; my dad.

as we got to the station the boom gates began to fall; "Crap, i'm gonna miss the train" i thought, the car infront of us's door opened (us's... wth) and a guy got out and started to walk to the booms. so i followed suit, i got out - said bye to dad and waited until the train went past and bolted to the station which was a good 100m. i got into the train in record time as its doors were about to close.

turns out i got to class fairly early anyway; and i proceeded to go through my day normally.

for lunch i ate a meat ball sub at subway

Concept Development was the last lesson for the day - got through the lesson by watching music videos of favourite bands and learning about the "Aristocrat Joke" from Gilbert Gottfried.

The Concept Dev Teacher seems to have very low moral - probably because the average class number is about 6... out of a possible 17 or something... she always thanks us for coming in; like we're doing her a favor or something.

anyway after that class Nick; Arm (classmates) and I went to this place to play table tennis.

I OWNED THEM

after that the kind korean shop keeper or w/e gave us a free 30 min game of pool. MAD! i love this guy. Arm and Nick proceeded to buy beers... I had to drink some... It was FOUL.

Victoria Bitter is the worst tasting beverage ever.

After i won BOTH games (one by a technicality; the other from pure skill) we proceeded to get some dinner.

For dinner i ordered a Meat Ball sub from subway... what? it was cheap eats!

we then went our separate ways; i waited for my train to come... since the train wasn't gonna get to the station for about 11 mins i went to go to the toilet.
I went up the escalator and tripped; having to use my hands to stop my fall or it would have been very painful.

te train arrived and i got in; sitting on the disabled passengers seat (just cos there werent any disabled passengers anyway) i dozed off. I wake up at random intervals as the train travelled its pre-destined course; i woke up again this time 2 stops away from my destination.
i called mty Mum and asked her to pick me up. she said yes of course.

I fell asleep

i woke up to find i was 2 stops past cheltenham (the station i was supposed to get off). "crap" this just wasnt my day. so i trekked all the way to cheltenham station - took me about an hour or so to get there. met my mum in the parking lot and was greeted with a "Where the hell have you been?" i proceeded to tell her the story, until she cut me off.

"have you been drinking?"
"crap, busted" i thought
"No, it was the guys; THEY were drinking" i lied
"No, you drank; i can smell it on you"

my parents can seriously smell alcohol on a person from miles away. especially my dad.

"your dad better not catch you"
"crap; that's right" i thought,
"we better get home before your dad comes; get you to bed - i'm not doing this for you; i'm doing this cos i dont want any more arguments this week."

we get home and i proceeded to take off my clothes and put on new ones; sprayed on some deodorant; brushed my teeth and went to bed.

so yeah, i'm here now, hiding out from my dad and finishing this blog.

It's been a crappy day. i'm gonna go to sleep; it's 11:10 now...

till next time,
Peace

P.S.

HOLY CRAP WHAT A LONG BLOG.

10 comments:

Jason said...

crappy rice and vb.. delicious

Anonymous said...

Woo ralphie!

liagiba. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liagiba. said...

..Yet a LONG blog worth reading :D

Your parents, or mostly your dad reminds me of mine. Yeah my parents are strongly against me drinking anyway. Since I don't drink at all, the only beverage I'm always going to drink daily is water and maybe tea.

omarachli said...

hahaha well you know, when I'll see the question "have you ever see ralphie lim drunk?" I'll reconsider my answers lol. personally I don't drink but hey you're blog was amazing!

Garbo said...

Just wanted to let you know I did read your blog - I didn't like just settle with your bullet points on skype lol.
I always will have time for you.

meidayy said...

Ralphie, curry is one of the best foods made by man. I would eat it right now if I had some YUM YUM

hahamysocks said...

ralphie
ralphie
ralphie!

Garbo said...

How dare you skip my preachy bit ..

It wasn't really an option! LOL

Anonymous said...

I could never have rice for breakfast. Actually, whenever I get the chance, I choose noodles over rice, haha. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!