Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sayounara!

Ok; so i wake up today at around 10... ish, and i'm contemplating if i'm going to go to my old highschool and say Hi to the japanese students (cos my sis said to say hi).

But i got caught up talking to Steven, Garbo, Oliver, Allan (very God related talk too... i love it), Christian, Madison and let's not forget Ryan.

for some weird reason Garbo ended up sleepin during our call and i ended up staying on the line... watching her sleep like the stalker that i am

Ate Congee for lunch

------

Frick i lost a huge chunk of my story! CRAP!

--------

ok just to speed things along because i was supposed to sleep AGES ago (1 am now)

My friend Nico called me to go to his house, couldnt - transportation issues
but mum called and said there's the farewell assembly at my old highschool and she'd pick me up from the station

bussed and train-ed it to the school. saw the japanese students; the girls were all so cute and demure and what not; the guys were a tad awkward but cool none the less.

They Performed their japanese school song... best damn school song i have ever heard... my school song sucks arse.

they also sung 9th of march by remioromen... GAH i love that song! melts my heart; seriously.
it's all cos of this japanese drama called "one liter of tears", WATCH IT - IT WILL MAKE YOU EMOTIONAL.



so yeah after the formalities were over, i got to say hi to the students and met up with some that i already know of (Wakana and Yuko - dang they are just too cool).

we went back to nico's house where we sang Wakana a farewell song (Officially Missing You)

we made her cry :s i nearly cried... not really but if i was emotionally balanced i probably would have.

as a finale we sang Another one of remioromen's songs called Kona Yuki... freaking bomb of a song.



anyway afterwards we played singstar...

I KICKED ARSE!

i dare anyone to challenge me to a singstar game and not get curbstomped by my awesomeness....

Ego aside, i was pretty good - i beat Nico's sister who in real life is REALLY REALLY GOOD at singing. so yeah.

dad came to pick me up - convinced him to stay a while
and we sang some more.

dad and i went home singing national anthems... yeah i was in a singing mood today...
and yeah national anthems...

i got home, got dressed, ate congee again and wrote this blog.

freaking accidentally deleted 1/3 of the original blog cos i decided to embed a youtube video...
i'm such a noob.

anyway, till next time;

Peace.

3 comments:

omarachli said...

hmm i see. what's up with all those japanese students? Do you have a lot of japanese exchange students? Because if so, that kicks ass! oh and hey, i want to sent you the thing but I don't know if you have postal codes over there since you didn't give me one lol

Garbo said...

"For some weird reason"

Hmm .. how about the fact that it was 5am in the morning and I was lying in bed TRYING to fall asleep and you constantly humming lullabys?! LOL

liagiba. said...

You, a singer?! PSH. We should do a little battle soon ;D

We'll see who will kick ass, hopefully I will. COUGH*

So what other anthems did you sing?