Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Being 19... so far

well being 19 is like being 18.... but +1.

my head feels alot cooler... because of the lack of hair.

my showers take alot less time. mainly because of the lack of hair.

lately whenever i see myself in the mirror; i get surprised... i'm not used to it yet. mainly because of hte lack of hair

anyway; facebook sent me a little birthday message showing that they cared... i feel so special. not because of the lack of hair.

i got brand new sneakers! booya!

i'll add on this list as the week progresses...

6 comments:

diemwitt said...

I HART YOU RALPHIE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

Garbo said...

That was like a poem LOL

Awesome!

Awww goodbye rat's tail =]

Happy 19th!

binxy said...

hey yeah! it was like a poem :D

again, happy happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu~~ 8D

-binxy.

liagiba. said...

what a nice poem...

NOT!

kidding.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY<3

Sophie said...

facebook gave me a message too!!

im not special anymore :'(

Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

awww you're special to us soph!