Monday, August 18, 2008

I got Attacked

Yes; attacked by a lawn mower.

here's what i look like now:



Pretty lucky that i came out alive outta that one.

anyhoo; just a normal day today - class and stuff...

after classes i took a train to springvale; got this $9 haircut and now my clothes dont match my hair at all...

Damn didnt think this through.

anyway; i'm now gonna try and get all my ghetto fabulous clothes and wear them more often...

well that's pretty much all from me today.

Peace.


AGH! IM BALD... well not really

BTW
Steven saw my hair first out of all of you; if you're asking

"Why didnt i see it first?"

you should've been on skype instead of slacking off

6 comments:

Sophie said...

first to see it on blogspot!!

hair looks rad...it was cheap as :O

Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

yeah most definitely cheap - i love viet hairdressers

Garbo said...

$9?!

YOU ARE KIDDING ME!

I don't think I can even get them to just WASH my hair for that price.

omarachli said...

you could have done it yourself and it would have been free! hahahaa just joking. but hey i wasn't slacking off you jerk lol

liagiba. said...

HAHAHAH your hair.

Looks nice :] No joke.

Murdoc said...

nice hair yo, now you can join the army! lol JK
$9 is a pretty good deal mine used to be $14 but now I get them for free cuz my friend is pretty good at cutting hair