Saturday, September 27, 2008

a little frustrated

so yeah - i got a bit hectic today (fri)

i got up at 8 and went back to sleep - woke up at around 11; and forgot i had to go to church to film and edit the news. i quickly got all my stuff together, showered, ate and left. i was at the train station when i realised:

I forgot my Laptop's power Adaptor

i went and checked the battery percentage

60%

CRAP!

i got to the city and the tram lines were blocked cos a couple of Hours ago there was a parade for the AFL grand finals (Go Geelong)
so i had to go to the next stop ahead and catch THAT tram.
i got to church eventually, and started filming.
i captured the footage on a separate computer (saves me some battery time) and loaded it up on my HDD

I edited like the WIND.
LIKE THE FREAKING WIND

i finished and exported at 10-13% i went and checked the footage and my screen dies.
i panicked abit and tried to restore my desktop.
it went back and i ejected my HDD successfully.

loaded up the video on the laptop we were gonna use for the projector.
and fixed up the sound desk.

the night went well and i took the train home; thankfully not overshooting my station again. (by then it was around 11pm)
called up Terry who called me during youth and asked if i wanted to go out with them.
i said yeah but after youth finishes.

no one answered
i called nithun - he picks up.
and they're all drunk

Dammit now i dont have a way there or back home.
so yeah i'm a bit pissed at the fact that the guys didnt even think/remember that i wanted to hang out with them.
and to rub salt on my emotional wounds (how emo am i) i live pretty far from their house... and i dont drive (omg weak sauce).

so yeah.
i wanna drive
either that or ride a motorcycle.

1 comment:

Jason said...

macs suck full stop. :]