Monday, September 8, 2008

Get Back into the Groove

ok; so my week off school's finished.

that means back to reality for me.

Dammit!

that means:

6:30 wake ups
Get home at around 5 pm
be exhausted and nap
find yourself waking up at 10pm
and not being able to go to sleep till 1am


it's a vicious cycle.

anywahoo, just wanted to update yall on some stuff.
like my current inability to stop whatever i'm doing and sleep cos it's 1:16 am and class starts again the next day.

and i still havnt figured out the ActionScripting for my fighting game.

If anyone out there knows Action Script 3 for Flash, Hit me up - i wanna pick your brain. My teacher's Useless...

anyway i gotta go now - i shoulda done this instead of WoW...


take care yall;
Peace

2 comments:

Sophie said...

well at least you had time off school...

10 more days til my break....aaaahh

liagiba. said...

Bleh, school sucks -_-