Tuesday, September 16, 2008

it was pretty good

so its the week getting back after 1 week of holidays and another week of classes but no lessons...

in 3d - i worked on my CornPopper Toy... it's looking pretty good.

Interactive media - i worked on my friends game :P didnt even touch mine... i really should start being selfish.

i ate some pretty good sushi for lunch and after class my friends and i went out to eat at a nearby Korean restaurant.

i got a large order of pan fried dumplings (which were piping hot btw - nearly burnt my tongue) and a glass of banana and mango juice.
Nick got steamed dumplings; he got more than me... although mine were bigger though.
we ended up sharing.

every now and then i'd look up and watch the tv screens; they were showing some Korean Song Countdown but they had the actual performers singing their hits. it was cool - too bad i missed Hyori Lee's performance. TT_TT

afterwards i wanted to go stop by this British store which sold products from the UK; my mission was to get some more Percy Pigs. i couldnt find any - i asked the attendant; "do you have any more Percy Pigs?"
He replied "nah, sorry mate; we dont sell them anymore - we got some round the back but they've gone past their best before."
"oh, ok... when will you order some more in?"
"probably never - nobody buys them anyway"

I was SHOCKED, Taken Aback, stunned so to speak.

Nobody buys them? who in their right mind would not buy percy pigs? They're like freakin Manna from the heavens! but only more chewy and pig shaped.

so i just got the next best thing - a pound of twizzlers! for 6 bucks!

i dunno if that's cheap though. its now in a slightly air tight container in my room - so whenever i feel like a pick me up; munch on a twizzler.

Btw - i got asked to go to 2 weddings in the course of 3 days.

1st wedding to go to is my friend Phil's Wedding; he's only 1 year or so older than me!
makes me feel a bit left out :(

2 wedding is of 2 people in the young adults group at church - i dunno how but somehow someone told them (i have my suspicions) that i can do videography - so yeah; now i'm taking videos of the whole procession (1 hour) and i'm gonna be editing it to a 5 min clip. best part of that; i was getting paid! yay for income! and i'll probably get some cake too :D

anyway; i guess i've had my fair share of disappointments and blessings these couple of days. sure would hope for the blessings to keep rolling in... preferably in the form of Money :)

4 comments:

Garbo said...

I regret introducing you to Hyolee.
It was better when it was just me Gah-gah-ing over her.

I bet nobody even KNEW of Percy Pigs.

Murdoc said...

man everytime I read your blogs they make me hungry because you always mention food, lol.
HAHAHAH, no more Percy Pigs. You should hold a protest outside the store to bring them back.

Sophie said...

percy pigs are the sex, we eat them at house meetings at school :O but that was last year....

hooby said...

ralphie!
aww i'm sorry about your percy pigs
we dont have them here but i bet they're delicious lol