Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sick again?! i'm too busy to be sick.

seriously i'm getting sick and tired (no pun intended) of me being ill all the time.

i need some sort of super soldier serum or something... get huge like capt. america :D
or have some sort of advanced Healing factor like Claire Bennet / wolverine (adamantium claws might be nice).

i hate having a blocked nose. every bleeding consonant becomes a B or a D T_T
if it isnt a blocked nose it's a runny one - constantly having to blow your nose (i get pretty loud too), and sometimes if i'm in class; i walk out of the room to do it and i end up walking in and out 5+ times a lesson and to get back it you gotta knock cos the door's constantly locked.

i also hate feeling tired and have no energy - you feel like you cant do anything; all you wanna do is sleep. but in my situation; being tired is not an option.

i'm busier than last time - with curricular and extra curricular work.

by this week i gotta have done the Voice Acting for my Animation, my Video DvD assignment is due on Friday and i gotta start on my design (i'm supposed to have already done 4 pages already)
by next week i gotta have a "recap" video clip of the youth Camp and slot it in the news.

sometimes i wish i just worked at a Tv station and just did vision mixing or something... atleast it's a constant stream of work and it's the same thing not like 6 things at once.

good news is - i finished the Tshirt i'm giving Garbo for her Bday.
hopefully i'll be mailing it wed. morning and it'll get there hopefully ON her bday.
She knows about the shirt; just not the design on the shirt :) that's a surprise.

anyway - it's like 1am and Terry (my friend) is coming by at 10:30 to do the voice Acting.

peace out, Girl Scout

PS;

ZOMGBBQWTH
HEROES~!
i wont spoil dw

3 comments:

Steven T. said...

aw dude, that's awesome of you to be making a shirt for Garbo. you're a great friend! :D

Harry said...

wow ! your making a T shirt...

that is awesome...

and i hope you get better!!

Garbo said...

LOL
I love how noone has really properly commented on the fact that you're sick.

But they're all commenting about my bday shirt. I think they love me more Ralph :P Hahaa, jokes.

Don't worry - my love for you outshines them ALL put together.

SEriously Ralph - the 2nd paragraph of your blog was SO comic book nerdy. You can tell you just bought a bunch of new comics.

I can't wait to get my present :)