Friday, January 9, 2009

i want a cool camera

that's right.

i've been wanting a really nice SLR for ages now and i dont have one... yet.

i mean even my dad has a point and shoot that isnt too bad (although it needs AA batteries - even though i specifically told them to get the one with the Li-ion).

why dont i use the point and shoot? because i like control.
especially with photographic and video equipment. i like to put things on manual so i can put my own spin on things. sure it's not as refined but that's what's cool about it; it's raw, it's personal.

i wanna do blogs like simon (ddonq) does, he's got atleast one picture in there. me? all words. and if you're lucky; one of my videos.

but yeah; i would definitely like to have an SLR.
the feel of the telescopic lens, your face gently pressed against the back of the camera as you peer into the viewfinder.

i dont even mind even one that uses film although developing your shots would be expensive. i'll just stick with digital.

anyWhoo

i havnt done much these summer holidays and they'll be over pretty soon.
but then again i have gone to sydney and a whole bunch of little things. i was supposed to go out with a couple of friends but it got pulled out (they didnt even let me know - i had to ask).

the new computer's fixed by the way; my cousin resetted the CMOS settings and pretty much rebooted the whole thing. this means i'll be able to play TF2 with no dropouts and weird Graphics, and also this means that i can get my hands on Left 4 Dead :D

which would then mean a gradual decrease in my grades. :P

anyway, i guess i've blogged for long enough.
i'll see you next time

take care.

PS.

i watched The Dark Knight using the Blu Ray drive and the 24" LCD that we got...

BEAUTIFUL, simply Gorgeous.

2 comments:

Geof said...

Try a Canon D80. I got mine a point and shoot Panasonic Lumix LS 80 Camera, for non-pro's like me they're good. It has a Leica Lens that kind of known to photo/camera enthusiasts.

Goodluck.

hahamysocks said...

I have a SLR. But the ones in my blogs are usually taken from my point and shoot (which is a canon sd770). I hate carrying my big nikon around =/