Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Effing Hot

yeah so today; i slept at 6am cos i was playing team fortress 2 and trying to get achievements for my Heavy. i did get them eventually (at around 4am) then planned to go to sleep but ended up talking to Garbo for another 2 hrs.

anyway i wake up at 9 (by myself - amazingly enough) and try to wake up my sister cos re requested for me to do so at 9, which was then.
after a failed attempt, i went back to sleep and woke up at 10:30.

i had somewhere to go to later so i got my clothes ready; but before that i checked today's Weather.

Sunny with a top of 34°C

Holy Crap.
it's gonna be hot

so i got my vneck and my black skinnies (cos shorts doesnt work with that shirt) and got into the shower.
i had rice and leftover black bean chicken feet for breakfast (yeah; chicken feet), when i finished i brushed my teeth then got in the car.

mum drove my sis to the shopping center first, then me to the train station cos i was going to Federation Square to watch the Asian Pop Idol held by SYN.

well i got there in the comfortably air-conditioned train and met up with Jason.
we took our seats and watched singer after singer sing their favourite Asian Pop Song.

there was a Guest Judge from Japan, "The Road" as he liked to be called was a rapper and he busted some of his tracks during Half Time and also at the end.

there was a SHINee song sung (the eng vers of replay) and 2 DBSK songs (love in Ice and some other song) the others were ones i havnt heard of.

funniest part was there was this white guy who sang this Jap song and at the end he stopped too soon... and started singing again but the same word over and over again to the melody.



then there was also this guy - who was doing ok at the start but once the 2nd verse or something came on he stopped and complained to the tech guys that the backing track they were playing was the wrong one and this one had singing in it. it went on for a minute until the MC took the Mic off him and introduced the next act.

the winner was the White guy who sang the Japanese song; good on him.

afterwards Jase and I went to Minotaur cos i felt buying some Comics... there werent any that i wanted to buy. crap.

so we went back to Flinder's to go home and we also got some food from this viet. bakery in the food court section of the station.
i got a viet sausage roll.

i went home by train and bus.

got home changed to my shorts and did my internet rounds.

summer's here.

5 comments:

Sophie said...

jason facebook invited me to that but im a chicken under hot weather........ahahaha

Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

you shoulda gone soph... we coulda just gone somewhere else and had mucho fun :P

EYL said...

i can't believe it's summer for you. SO LUCKY.
it's going to be about 9 F this week...which is like -13 C for you?
CRAJEE!

Garbo said...

VIDEO WAS LOUD.

And yes I love talking to you at inappropriate times of your day :D

Or more like me talk and you just nod and listen bless you lol.

Murdoc said...

that vid hurt my ears lol

you can always come stay here for a while! its gonna be -6ÂșC here tomorrow T_T