Wednesday, January 21, 2009

oh fun!

President Obama~!
awesome, i never thought my insomnia would benefit me :D


===================================
so yeah; today i woke up freakin 30 mins before my alarm going off...

i hate that.

i got ready to go to the city cos my friends and i were going to go eat yum-cha at Docklands.

we got to the docklands and we walked around the shops to burn some time; but we ended up kinda getting lost and we couldnt find the restaurant we were supposed to go to.
we found out where it was and it was on the other side of the area. =_=

anyway, we got there at around 2ish, we ordered quite a bit, but all of it ended up costing like around $53... pretty cheap cos we used Hannah's discount card :D

anyway, we went back into the city and we decided to get sticker photos cos we havnt taken one for ages; we went to this new joint and it was pretty awesome.

wasted so much money on those damn claw machines... they're bloody rigged i tell you.

we went home, but before that i bought some sour cherry cola gummies and a can of Dr. Pepper.

the Dr. pepper came in useful cos it took my mum a while to pick me up from the petrol (gas) station.

and i also had trouble with my Photoshop saying that the serial expired; after 15 mins of Hardcore googling - i found a solution and hallelujah; it now works again.

so yeah; here's my favourite photo of me and my friends.



did i mention it was a top of 40°C/104°F today?

2 comments:

Garbo said...

I love how I get to know about most of your day before you even blog about it :D

You sure it was that hot today .. or was it just you? ;)

hahamysocks said...

omnomnomnom.
What the heck?!1 104 Degrees? That thats HOT.