Monday, November 23, 2009

My Wishlist

So, because Steben told me to - and mostly because i have nothing to blog about lately; i'm gonna do a wishlist.

1. An HD Camera.
to be exact a Sony HVR-Z7P

 its a really pro camera but i want one for future use, business and what not.
if not... a Sanyo Xacti - cos it's cheap and good.

2. A proper Desk.
like one from ikea or something.




as long as i have a proper desk, not like my 3rd Grader Red Desk -  stephen knows.


3. Monkey King (Son WuKong) Ring
see this guy?

see that thing on his head? there's a ring of that. i saw it at a trendy japanese t shirt boutique.

i wannit (which explains it being on my list)


4. A Tattoo... Maybe

yeah i want a tattoo...


I know it's a TAD patriotic, but what the hey; it's an awesome design and i've been meaning to get this for a long time now.


lol i love how all my wish list items cost alot of money...
looks like i'll need to get myself a job... or two.



3 comments:

EYL said...

it's so sad that your wish list includes a desk. hahaha! such a mundane object.

Anonymous said...

LOL Ralphie I made a wishlist today of some things that I want for Christmas, but I didn't post it on FB yet because I didn't want to look spoiled or something :P but I think I'll go do that now. xD

Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

lol Liz; i need a proper desk, if you've seen my desk, you'll know it's pitiful.

Maggie - i had a hard time trying to figure out what's going to be on my list. i didnt mind posting it cos i wont get any of these things anytime soon anyway :P