Sunday, November 23, 2008

sigh... one thing after another.

ok so my dad makes me get in the car at 4pm; the WHOLE FAMILY drives me up to the airport (avalon - which is like the other side of the state for me) and we wait there for 3 bloody hours before i get on the plane and travel for 1 hour.

so far so "good"

so anyway, i meet my friend Leah and we go to her house. (i had to rephrase this sentence cos it made me think bad thoughts :P)
we're conversing and she then decides to go so she can edit her video downstairs.

i'm upstairs and i get changed to my sweatpants and talk to Garbo and Leah (yeah, i know what your thinking) on skype.

i then decide that i should go brush my teeth; cos cleanliness is next to Godliness.
anywhoo... as i open my bag of toiletries, i get my toothbrush case and open it.


Oh My Effing Mother Of Gondolas.

I Left my toothbrush at home.

SHIZNITTY SNIP SNAP!

ugh, i inform garbo about this who then (not very sneakily i might add) relays it to Leah via skpe chat.

the wench...

just the thing i wanted to avoid! i was gonna wake up tommorrow morning and buy one from like a convenience store. but nOOOooooo Garbo had to go and be funny...

so yeah, Leah went to her parents and asked them for a spare toothbrush.

*facepalm*

they give her a spare head for the electric toothbrush (THAT'S EVEN WORSE!)

but anyway, i'm brushing my teeth with the Oral B Awesome-brush5000... and it's the COOLEST THING EVAR.

it's got like MODES...

FAST
SLOW
one like a Sprinkler (vvvt... vvvt... vvvt)
and then there's one where its like a MOTORCYCLE where it REVs Up and the it goes back down again...

i can Haz an Awesum toofbrush?

NGL

trip's been pretty good so far :D

4 comments:

Murdoc said...

LOL! this blog was made me laugh :D
glad you're havin fun mate!

liagiba. said...

HAHAHHAAHH!

I remember leaving mines at home one too many times, I felt bad for asking for a spare D:

Enjoy while you can Rawrphie. HAH

Sophie said...

LOL aaahahahha

Garbo said...

LMAO! OKAY SHUT UP OKAY?!

I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND DIDN'T THINK THAT LEAH WOULD GO AND WAKE HER PARENTS UP OKAY?!?!

SHEESH.

And you got over it cos you got a cool toothbrush in the end.

Now lay off me cos I ended up feeling bad too you ming.

Now just shut up and have a fun time in Sydney!

Laba laba laba lab shoe.