Friday, November 21, 2008

i'm Leaving... on my G5 G5

not really.

but i am leaving for sydney this saturday; hopefully i'll get my arse off my bed and speak to you guys on skype tomorrow or something.

i'll probably start packing like...

11 shirts
3 pairs of pants/shorts
Board shorts (just incase i Beach it up)
3 pairs of shoes
UNDERPANTS!!!! only need 4... joking! i need 5. XD
socks... lots of it - cos i cant seem to have enough when i pack them.
3 jackets/jumpers/hoodies (just in case)
flip flops
towel/s
Toiletries
Deodorant (cant forget that)
Toothbrush (that too)
various Chargers and cables.
my Lappy
My Camera
tapes
headphones

did i miss anything?

7 comments:

Murdoc said...

you forgot me! D:
i wanna go to Sydney hahaha

liagiba. said...

Forget Chris, BRING MEEE :D

But yes, have fun though! Better update about it when you get back. ENJOY!

Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

i'll bring you guys if yall can fit in my suitcase :P

Steven T. said...

best part about traveling is the anticipation that's facilitated by the list of necessities. ;D

pix are a must when you return!

Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

i'll try to get some pictures; probably more like videos though... i dunno.

Unknown said...

well have fun ralphie and be safe ^_^

Garbo said...

Your toothbrush :D

Yeah that just happened