Monday, November 17, 2008

havnt blogged for ages

so yeah, its summer holidays for me now.

that's 2 months of nothing.
just sitting around at home talking to people on the net and just generally being a sloth.
I could get a job, i mean i might.
i could just call my old manager and ask him if he could give me some shifts.
it wouldnt be too bad.

this also means i can do more vlogs.
that is if i can get some good ideas.
i've got a couple, but it'll take a while to do.
i have all the time in the world right?

i'm also going to sydney hopefully next monday.
i might spend a week there and visit my friend Leah.
and then the following saturday i'm going to the Aus One Youtube meet.
cos the last one i went to was FAIL.

anyway, i might go do a bit of house work just so my mom doesnt yell at me when she comes back from picking my sibs up from school.

Peace and Take care

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky haha. We're nearing our winter. It's still fall where I am. Haha. Well have a fun summer!

Sophie said...

i'm neaaaaaarly at my holidays....gaaah so close, yet so far ahahaha

have fun in sydney...IF YOU MEET COMMUNITYCHANNEL ZOMGWTFBBQ IMA BE SOOO JEALOUS

Mamas Secret said...

lucky i wish it was summer again