Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dearest Leah

wow. time flies huh?

Btw get ready for a nostalgia fest.

i cant believe its been 11 years since i met you at GCF for that summer sunday school thingie (Jesus' Kids; totally His! >.<)
and then to my surprise you enrolled at MY school - fate had it in for us.

Even though i lost contact with you for a good 7-8 years, i somehow never forgot you, maybe because i had a thing for you then - i dunno - but you can imagine how psyched i was going back to visit the Phils. only to find out that you've moved back here to Aus. :S

Then i got your YM, then your Msn, and before you know it - i'm visiting you in Sydney. I swear, even though the visits i've made (2 and counting :P) have been somewhat short - they've been the most fun.

i know we've had our moments, i know i've made promises to you that i ended up breaking and even though we're now starting to live our separate lives; i'll never forget the times we've had together.

(this is starting to become some sort of long winded break-up speech :P)

Basically i just wanna say that you're a great girl and an even greater friend. I love you heaps and i hope we stay friends till we're old and wrinkly.



See ya when i See ya huh?
-Ralphie

3 comments:

leah said...

I LOVE YOU!!!
aww so sweet!! it's 5:30 AM that I'm reading this haha definitely made my day even better ^^
thanks for takin me down a walk through memory lane! wahahah feel even more old xD and what YOUR school?! pshh puhlease! you left! i took over x] mwahaha and I'm pretty sure it's been 13 years, my friend.. or 12 years at least. I started grade 1 when I was 6. xP
anywaaaaaaay I'm really really really bugging my mum to let me visit you guys [heh you guys ;)] even if only for a weekend! i'll let you know if she gives in okayy =]

thanks again for this Ralph!
friends folyf yahurr
<3

Sophie said...

awwwwwwww

everybody awww with me!

*collective awwwwwww*

natztheflip said...

aw old and wrinkly leah and ralphie. what a beautiful picture in my mind. LOL jk.