Thursday, February 5, 2009

starting my 2nd year

so yeah; i just had orientation today and our teachers gave us a schpiel on what we're supposed to expect during our last year in the course.

so i'm going to be doing mostly motion graphics and 2d animation. cos i hate 3d - it's too complicated.

anyhoo; the whole thing took like less than 2 hours to finish. so that meant that we all had time to spare to go out and catch up.

i saw everybody again and some didnt seem to change while others had some sort of makeover during the summer.
one friend of mine cut his hair (it was previously past his shoulders), i mean so did most of the guys.
as for the girls; uhmm there werent many girls in my class last year, so seeing them today wasnt much diff. although i was told that one of my classmates was going out with another guy in the same course for a good 2 months now.

so that aside, we're gonna have new lecturers/teachers this year as well as the old ones we had last year.

my timetables so weird though cos:

i have monday off
8:30am-3pm on tues (two classes - 3hrs each)
6pm-9pm on wed (yeah only one class)
12pm-6:30pm thurs (2 classes)
12-3pm fri (one class)

i'm not complaining about some of the time but the time's are really odd. i wonder if i'll be able to work with this kind of schedule...

so that's my day pretty much; when i got home i just took off my shoes and started playing L4D; kept losing - bad team - so i changed games and played TF2; pwned in that game.

left early and now i'm in my current position.
i'm about to watch Lie to Me, which is starting to become one of my favourite shows.
and its not because of the "youtube hype", i so coulda watched LTM even if SXEphil hadnt made a tag game of 2 truths and a lie to commemorate his liking of the show.



Check out this pen! the body's made out of rolled up recycled paper and the clippy thing's made out of recycled wood.
as for the plastic... i'm taking a stab that it's recycled too.


see you guys around,
take care

4 comments:

Garbo said...

Now I know what to expect when April comes round when I see you.

EYL said...

wow you start school now?
AMAZING!

and...
i'd like to applaud you for your concern about the environment ;)

Sophie said...

aaaahhhh i really wanna watch LTM but 1) i forgot it was on and 2) i have orchestra on tuesdays

RAH

liagiba. said...

You already started school...and I haven't yet! AHHHH.

Good luck though :] I wouldn't like it if my class was from 6-9 pm ]: